What does Richwood Bank do with your personal information?
Financial companies choose how they share your personal information. Federal law gives consumers the right to limit some but not all sharing. Federal law also requires us to tell you how we collect, share, and protect your personal information. Please read this notice carefully to understand what we do.
The types of personal information we collect and share depend on the product or service you
have with us. This information can include:
- Social Security number and income
- Account balances and payment history
- Credit history and credit score
When you are no longer our customer, we continue to share your information as described in
All financial companies need to share customers’ personal information to run their everyday
business. In the section below, we list the reasons financial companies share their customer’s
personal information; the reasons Richwood Bank chooses to share; and
whether you can limit this sharing.
Reasons we can share your personal information
Does Richwood Bank share?
Can you limit this sharing?
|For our everyday business purposes – such as to process your transactions, maintain your account(s), respond to court orders and legal investigations, or report to credit bureaus||Yes||No|
|For our marketing purposes – to offer our products and services to you||Yes||No|
|For joint marketing with other financial companies||Yes||No|
|For our affiliates’ everyday business purposes – information about your transactions and experiences||No||We do not share|
|For our affiliate’s everyday business purposes – information about your creditworthiness||No||We do not share|
|For our affiliates to market to you||Yes||Yes|
|For nonaffiliates to market to you||No||We do not share|
To limit our sharing
Call (888) 943-2317
If you are a new customer, we can begin sharing your information 30 days from the date we sent this notice. When you are no longer our customer, we continue to share your information as described in this notice. However, you can contact us at any time to limit our sharing.
Call toll-free 888-943-2317 or contact us online.
Who we are
Who is providing this notice?
What we do
How does Richwood Bank protect my personal information?
How does Richwood Bank collect my personal information?
We collect your personal information, for example, when you
- Open an account or deposit money
- Pay your bills or apply for a loan
- Use your credit or debit card
We also collect your personal information from others, such as credit bureaus, affiliates, or other companies.
Why can’t I limit all sharing?
Federal law gives you the right to limit only
- Sharing for affiliates’ everyday business purposes – information about your creditworthiness
- Affiliates from using your information to market to you
- Sharing for nonaffiliates to market to you and individual companies may give you additional rights to limit sharing.
State laws and individual companies may give you additional rights to limit sharing.
What happens when I limit sharing for an account I hold jointly with someone else?
Your choices will apply to everyone on your account.
Affiliates: Companies related by common ownership or control. They can be
financial and nonfinancial companies.
- Our affiliates include companies with a Richwood name; nonfinancial companies such as Richwood Insurance, Richwood Coffee, Richwood Marketing, Richwood Payroll, Richwood Financial & Richwood U
Nonaffiliates: Companies related by common ownership or control. They can be
financial and nonfinancial companies.
- Richwood Bank does not share with nonaffiliated so they can market to you.
Joint marketing:A formal agreement between nonaffiliated financial companies
that together market financial products or services to you.
- Richwood bank doesn’t jointly market.